Would you like to track your impact performance as well as you track your profits?
You can assess your social impact metrics as systematically as your financial metrics
A flexible accounting system offers the tools to manage both impact and finances. For example:
- Measure individual human impacts – You might set up alerts for steps in your workflow to learn where you can proactively make your employees’ jobs easier.
- Measure community impacts – Perhaps you want to measure how your vendors and suppliers align with your company values so you can prioritize where to support them in improving weaker areas.
- Measure environmental impacts – You could go deeper than typical sustainability checklists (“organic,” “recyclable,” “green”) to a meaningful system that helps drive down your company’s environmental footprint.
- Report with transparency to any stakeholder groupwhether customers, investors, supply chain partners, board members, customers or employees.
- Demonstrate the benefits you’re producing, clean and clear, free of harm to people and planet.
- Document compliance for internal and external validation.
Choose what to measure and monitor as you work to make the world better
We believe that true accounting in business includes social impact assessment.
Let’s talk about innovative ways to report on the data that will give actionable insights for your decision making. What aspect of your business are you seeking to improve?
Contact Us or call us at (410) 561-0778.