Are you bumping into software limitations that force you to do things differently than you want to?
Customer-focused manufacturers often have special requirements to support their process innovations
When a manufacturer is innovative by nature, they innovate with products and customer service, and with their internal processes. For example:
- You use different units of measurement for purchase vs. manufacture vs. sales, where the logic to sync these up isn’t simple
- Your pricing rules vary by customer contract or quote
- Your customer buys their own raw goods and materials and you need to track those separately
- Your scheduling needs change with the types of jobs you work on
- You need to track items by serial number. Or by lot, with full traceability for regulatory compliance.
The trouble is that most software can’t adapt to special requirements like that. Or if it can, it involves a costly, year-long programming project.
Remove your technology constraints
Our specialty is setting up your financial and ERP system to fit your needs.
We use flexible source code software that’s specifically built to encourage any aspect to be changed.
Those little bits of tailoring can make a big difference, allowing you to track and manage things exactly the way you want to.
Once you get used to how easy it is to tweak how things work, you’ll be able to make cost-effective improvements to your system on an ongoing basis to keep ratcheting up your productivity and ease of work. It’s an exciting way to work.
From a single plant to multiple worldwide locations…. from one $2M unit/month to a thousand $2 units/hour
- Line manufacturing
- Discrete manufacturing
- Process manufacturing
- Job shop
- Integrated distribution and services functions
Your specialty manufacturing situation can be easily supported. Your “weird” requirement can be handled. Expert consulting is included.
Our flexible mid-tier systems cover the full range of manufacturing and accounting capabilities. We invite you to begin a conversation with us about your vision for how you want things to work. What brings you to our site today?
Email us or call us at (410) 561-0778.